How can instrumental sensory evaluation improve quality control process?
At the production level, manufactured products and raw materials must comply with quality and safety standards required by both consumers and regulatory agencies.
In assessing product conformity, chemical composition and sensory features must be strictly and consistently analyzed.
Thanks to our instrumental sensory analysis solutions, the quality control laboratories can get fast and reliable tools to meet their needs in:
- • Control of odor conformity, taste conformity and visual conformity during scale-up
- • Suppliers monitoring based on odor quality / taste quality / visual quality specifications
- • Odor conformity / taste conformity / visual conformity of raw material & finished product
- • Batch-to-batch consistency or site-to-site consistency testing based on odor quality / taste quality standards
- • Aroma shelf life / taste shelf life testing: evolution of odor quality / taste quality over time
- • Quantification of sensory attributes
- • Optimization of sensory panel methods (improved reference scales, simplified routine tests) for odor quality control / taste quality control