Customized solutions for organoleptic problematic
A dedicated Alpha MOS Product Development team can work on specific developments to meet the particular needs of customers linked with sensory analysis issues.
Several projects have been achieved in domestic applications, agricultural or industrial areas.
Some examples of customized services
- • Cooking monitoring: development of embedded sensor boards in domestic ovens to follow-up the cooking level based on Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) measurement
- • Securing of electrical networks: integration of sensors in voltage transformers to anticipate breakdowns and destructions
- • Tobacco fermentation monitoring using a portable electronic nose with integrated drier, placed above the fermentation tank
- • Indoor air quality monitoring: development of portable electronic nose to detect potential contaminants and toxic compounds in clean rooms
- • Fish freshness control directly at the harbour auction, using a specific sampling arm